Fórumok

com.liferay.portal.UserScreenNameException

thumbnail
abu ahmed, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

com.liferay.portal.UserScreenNameException

New Member Bejegyzések: 2 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.09.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

Getting the following error while tried integrating OpenLDAP and OpenSSO with Liferay (Liferay Portal Community Edition 6.0.6 CE (Bunyan / Build 6006 / February 17, 2011).

I have wrongly enter the following in the following space ,

control panel, > portal settings > authentication > open ldap > User mapping

Here I have wrongly entered "cn,uid" in the screen name field. Now getting the following error..I cant access control panel now so that I can revert the change back..

13:47:27,522 ERROR [PortalLDAPImporterImpl] Unable to import user cn=test25: null:null:No attributes
com.liferay.portal.UserScreenNameException: Screen name cannot be null for test25 test25
at com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.BaseLDAPToPortalConverter.importLDAPUser(BaseLDAPToPortalConverter.java:144)
at com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.PortalLDAPImporterImpl.importUser(PortalLDAPImporterImpl.java:584)
at com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.PortalLDAPImporterImpl.importFromLDAPByUser(PortalLDAPImporterImpl.java:460)
at com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.PortalLDAPImporterImpl.importFromLDAP(PortalLDAPImporterImpl.java:169)
at com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.PortalLDAPImporterImpl.importFromLDAP(PortalLDAPImporterImpl.java:122)
at com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.PortalLDAPImporterImpl.importFromLDAP(PortalLDAPImporterImpl.java:85)
at com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.PortalLDAPImporterUtil.importFromLDAP(PortalLDAPImporterUtil.java:30)
at com.liferay.portlet.admin.messaging.LDAPImportMessageListener.doReceive(LDAPImportMessageListener.java:38)
at com.liferay.portlet.admin.messaging.LDAPImportMessageListener.receive(LDAPImportMessageListener.java:30)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.bean.ClassLoaderBeanHandler.invoke(ClassLoaderBeanHandler.java:54)
at $Proxy585.receive(Unknown Source)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.scheduler.messaging.SchedulerEventMessageListenerWrapper.receive(SchedulerEventMessageListenerWrapper.java:57)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.InvokerMessageListener.receive(InvokerMessageListener.java:63)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.ParallelDestination$1.run(ParallelDestination.java:61)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Please help how to revert this back using backend....

Thanks in advance....
Tarkan Corak, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: com.liferay.portal.UserScreenNameException

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 141 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.10.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

You can change it in the database table "PortletPreferences". The field name is "Preferences". Look for a corresponding entry for your Portal Instance and modify the XML string.

Tarkan
thumbnail
Pradip A Bhatt, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

RE: com.liferay.portal.UserScreenNameException

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 51 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.01.29. Legújabb bejegyzések
Liferay provides testing mechanism which you made it with LDAP server. Test it. At the time of Testing Liferay displays valid message. If you connected and Fetch - Test users list then it will displays all the correct record in popup menu.

Here, you have to check that in Screen Name fiend what value you get.

I am using Apache DS, so i used givenName Attribute in Apache DS for Liferay's ScreenName attribute for integration with LDAP Server.

Hope ,
this will become helpful for you.

Pradip