Fórumok

What is attachment file size limit in Message Board Threads

Isabel M, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

What is attachment file size limit in Message Board Threads

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 37 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.04.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
What is the file size limit of attachements in Message Board threads, and how can I increase it? I have seen Document Library file limits and Mail portlet attachment size limits, but nothing on attachments in Message board threads.

Thanks,
Isabel
thumbnail
Matthew Ropp, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

RE: What is attachment file size limit in Message Board Threads

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 75 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.08.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
Isabel, did you ever find the answer to this?

Thanks-

Matthew
thumbnail
James Falkner, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1399 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.09.17. Legújabb bejegyzések
I believe attachments are uploaded via the UploadServlet, so the max size is regulated by the com.liferay.portal.upload.UploadServletRequestImpl.max.size setting (with the default being 10Memoticon.
thumbnail
James Falkner, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1399 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.09.17. Legújabb bejegyzések
James Falkner:
I believe attachments are uploaded via the UploadServlet, so the max size is regulated by the com.liferay.portal.upload.UploadServletRequestImpl.max.size setting (with the default being 10MB ).

Whoops, my math was wrong emoticon The default is 100 MB (as documented in portal.properties)