Fórumok

Mobile On Liferay 6.1

Adromeda Troya, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Mobile On Liferay 6.1

New Member Bejegyzések: 18 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.10.10. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi All, i have tried Liferay 6.1 on my server. some people said that liferay v6.1 was have supported mobile devices.But when i try access it using Opera Mobile, it doesn't work.What should i do in order to mobile enabled on liferay ?

Thanks
thumbnail
Adorján Nagy, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: Mobile On Liferay 6.1

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 34 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.10.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Adromeda,

You should set a rule to every page which you would like to access with mobile devices. In Control Panel > Mobile Devices Rules you can create a rule to mobile OS with the necessary actions (redirecting, layout template and theme modification). These rules can be set to pages in "Mobile Device Groups" section of a page, etc. in Control Panel > Site pages.

Regards,
Adorján
thumbnail
Sarah Giles, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 61 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.07.19. Legújabb bejegyzések
Is there any tutorials on how to do this? I can't figure it out. Say I want to create a rule that changes layout to "ipad_layout" when a user comes on with an ipad device. but the in the configuration all i can choose is tablet true/false and anyOS/UnknownOS

then there is no place for me to define what i want to do with this rule is yes or no.
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 3089 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.10.28. Legújabb bejegyzések
Install wurfl-web portlet, and then in OS the list will be much bigger, so you can select which OS you want the rule to apply to. In your case you would select IOS or something like that.

After that, you can go to a single page or Site and add Mobile Device Group where you can select your rule and add and action you want to execute when that rules applies.
thumbnail
Sarah Giles, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 61 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.07.19. Legújabb bejegyzések
How do I install the wurfi web portlet? Is there a link to where to download it from? It isn't in the list of ones to install from the Control panel
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 3089 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.10.28. Legújabb bejegyzések
Sarah Giles:
How do I install the wurfi web portlet? Is there a link to where to download it from? It isn't in the list of ones to install from the Control panel

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lportal/files/Liferay%20Plugins/6.1.0%20GA1/
Aysha Noorul, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 12 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.01.08. Legújabb bejegyzések
I have deployed Wurfl-web.war for Liferay 6.1 and when i tried to add the Mobile device rules for Android, I could not find any OS list in the Mobile Device Rules configuring page.

Do i have to configure anything to retreive the OS list?
Will Henry, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 15 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.07.11. Legújabb bejegyzések
Is it possible to set the rules at the site template level? I would like to set a rule for all community sites. I cannot figure out how to do this incorporating the wurfl-web plugin....It's fairly easy for me though if already have created the site to go in and set up the rules. It would be very helpful though if the rules were automatically created off the template. Thanks!
thumbnail
Nguyễn Khắc Rồng, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 17 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.12.12. Legújabb bejegyzések
Will Henry:
Is it possible to set the rules at the site template level? I would like to set a rule for all community sites. I cannot figure out how to do this incorporating the wurfl-web plugin....It's fairly easy for me though if already have created the site to go in and set up the rules. It would be very helpful though if the rules were automatically created off the template. Thanks!

Hi Will Henry, Have you found the solution ?
thumbnail
Milen Dyankov, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

Expert Bejegyzések: 310 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.10.30. Legújabb bejegyzések
Probably this will not help you, but it seems like there is a bug in 6.1 which is already fixed in master. See http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-36084 and http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-35066