Fórumok

Reordering site pages [bug?] in Liferay 6.1 EE

thumbnail
Vivek Agarwal, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Reordering site pages [bug?] in Liferay 6.1 EE

New Member Bejegyzések: 15 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.04.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
Does anybody have an idea on how we can reorder pages reliably in Liferay 6.1 EE? This is a weird issue where I am reordering the pages but the settings do not seem to stick - I seem to get an arbitrary order instead of the order I attempted to set.

I have tried reordering the top-level site pages in a few different ways -
  • I have done this in “Manage Site Pages” in the Control Panel, where I have dragged and dropped the pages in the desired order.
  • I have done this in "Manage Site Pages" using the contextual overlay while in my site's public pages.
  • I have done this by dragging and dropping the tabs in the desired order using the DnD capability in the OOTB Liferay theme.

This smells like a bug, but wanted to run it by the community before I approached it as such.
thumbnail
Vivek Agarwal, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: Reordering site pages [bug?] in Liferay 6.1 EE (Válasz)

New Member Bejegyzések: 15 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.04.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
This is an existing issue tracked at http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-26509 that essentially prevents an admin from re-ordering Liferay portal pages for a given site as desired.

PS: Thanks to a co-worker, Keith for alerting me to this existing LPS.
Anna Silchenko-Wei, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

RE: Reordering site pages [bug?] in Liferay 6.1 EE

New Member Bejegyzések: 6 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.11.26. Legújabb bejegyzések
Has this issue been resolved? Is there a work around or need to recreate pages in order to reorder them? Thank you!

Best Regards,
Anna
thumbnail
Mitul Khamar, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 21 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2015.02.12. Legújabb bejegyzések
Anyone got solution for this issue in 6.1 EE?
thumbnail
Jorge Díaz, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 753 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.01.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
If you are a 6.1 EE enterprise customer with LESA access, you can ask at LESA ticket a hotfix for this bug.

You can also upgrade to 6.1 GA3, at that release the problem is solved.

If you aren't a EE customer, try fix the problem applying following code: https://github.com/brianchandotcom/liferay-portal/pull/4895 that was apply for that LPS