Fórumok

Remote server connection. No "next" option?

Radoslaw Oska, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Remote server connection. No "next" option?

New Member Bejegyzések: 2 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.04.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi, I'm trying to connect LDS with our EE at 107.20.157.229
but the option 'next' is not available

thank you
Radek
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: Remote server connection. No "next" option?

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1123 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.02.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Sorry but I am unable to see the images you have attached, they say forbidden. Can you upload them to another location? Also could you list your steps you took to reproduce the problem? Thanks.
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1123 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.02.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Nevermind my last message. I was able to download your images just fine.

I see what the problem is. In the future I will have a fix for this issue, however, right now as a workaround you need to create a Local Liferay EE server adapter, start it up and deploy a valid license to it. This will satisfy the requirement for being able to use that same installation of EE as a runtime stub for the remote server.

1. Create a Liferay EE 6.1 Server
2. Start the server
3. Deploy your license to the server
4. Stop the server
5. Then resume trying to setup a the Remote server adapter

You should be able to continue with the remote server assuming that you have deployed the server-manger-web plugin to the remote server.

Hope this helps!
Radoslaw Oska, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 2 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.04.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Thank you, workaround helped, please let me know, when the fix will be available.

best regards
Radek
thumbnail

Radoslaw Oska:
Thank you, workaround helped, please let me know, when the fix will be available.

best regards
Radek

Yesterday I committed a fix for that issue that will be released this month when Studio 1.5.3 is released. Thanks for your patience.