Fórumok

content of the portlet

thumbnail
Narmada V, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

content of the portlet

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 37 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.05.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
i have imported a website as a portlet through plugin installation in Liferay. This makes the whole content of the site to be displayed in the portlet.

Is there any way i can restrict the display of the content in the portlet i.e., only some of the columns to be displayed and some to be blocked.

if yes, could please help me how can it be done.
thumbnail
Anil T, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: content of the portlet

Expert Bejegyzések: 313 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.01.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,
I think you can hide whatever you want from your portlet jsp page.
thumbnail

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 37 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.05.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
i have developed the portlet by downloading the war file from plugin installation of control panel.

So i dont have any jsp pages for that. Can i do anytng from the Liferay portal??
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Are you using the iframe portlet or are you using something else? If something else, exactly which portlet are you using?
thumbnail

hi

i am not using iframe portlet. instead i am using custom portlet(namely cq5 portlet).

Blocking the content of such portlet is possible from liferay?? If yes, could you please let me know.
Subhash Shah, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 78 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.11.30. Legújabb bejegyzések
Narmada V:
i have imported a website as a portlet through plugin installation in Liferay. This makes the whole content of the site to be displayed in the portlet.

Is there any way i can restrict the display of the content in the portlet i.e., only some of the columns to be displayed and some to be blocked.

if yes, could please help me how can it be done.

I think following link may be of help.
http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/5997458