Fórumok

Workflow in custom portlet in LR 6.1

thumbnail
Varsha ., módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Workflow in custom portlet in LR 6.1

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 187 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.03.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi everyone there,
I have to implement workflow in a custom portlet . In the portlet a form is submitted by the content creater.
This data is to be reviewed by the Content reviewer then only it must be published on the website i.e then only the data must be add into the table so that further manipulation can be done on the data.
I had used the following approach as suggested by Praven .
1) Created a form in Data list using new data defination.
2) Defined a work flow single approver.

The work flow works fine .
But the problem is that the data must be saved into the custom tables. Not in the Liferay default tables.
Attached are some screen shots
thumbnail
Praveen P, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: Workflow in custom portlet in LR 6.1

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 100 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.02.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi, if you want to provide work flow for your custom portlet go through this post http://www.cignex.com/articles/applying-advanced-workflow-custom-assets-liferay-6
It may help

Thanks and regards
Praveen
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 3089 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.10.28. Legújabb bejegyzések
You can try XMLPortletFactory. It creates automagically portlets with workflow enabled only by changing an XML.
Parag Redij, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 2 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.04.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
With Liferay 6.1 Dynamic Data List feature you will store data in Liferay Tables only. If you need to store it in custom tables then you have to go with Liferay Portlet developement.
thumbnail
Luis Mas, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 146 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.05.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
Check the new version, it's even better.