Fórumok

Liferay 6.1.1 GA2 - how can I get rid of the welcome theme?

thumbnail
Elijah Mangason, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay 6.1.1 GA2 - how can I get rid of the welcome theme?

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 65 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.05.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
Just downloaded the new CE release, 6.1.1 GA2. I need to remove Welcome Theme that shipped with it. Any suggestions? I've already removed the folder 'welcome-theme" from tomcat/webapps, but parts of the theme remain. The biggest problem is that I can no longer access my custom Login hook while the theme is in place. Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated.
thumbnail

RE: Liferay 6.1.1 GA2 - how can I get rid of the welcome theme?

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 65 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.05.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
Please never mind. I realize now that the extra pages titled "Who Uses Liferay", 'What Liferay Does", etc., simply needed to be removed to return the portal to its basic state. My hook has started working again.
thumbnail

Well, I thought I got rid of the welcome theme, but am still seeing this warning in the console with every action I take in the UI:

WARN [http-bio-8080-exec-10][ThemeLocalServiceImpl:149] No theme found for specified theme id welcome_WAR_welcometheme. Returning the default theme.

It's really slowing things down. Any ideas on how to get rid of this warning message, too? I've already been through liferay-look-and-feel.xml without success. Your help is appreciated!
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14915 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Go to all of your pages and ensure that the theme is set. Also I believe there is a portal-ext.properties entry for defining the default theme for new pages that you might need to set.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Seems the theme reference is still in the database and you have a dangling reference. If this is a new installationl, it maybe to better to start from the beginning again. The other option is to update the database table directly but this isn't recommended if you're setting it up for a production server.
thumbnail

Since it was a new installation, I went the easy route by dropping the database and starting over, which solved the problem. Both of you have been very helpful. THANKS!
intern web, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 7 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.02.27. Legújabb bejegyzések
what you could have also done is that

login as admin,select liferay portal | site pages | then on the right ,the welcome theme is selected, instead select classic theme. press save.
then undeploy the welcome theme folder

or

http://www.liferay.com/documentation/social-office/2.0/user-guide/-/ai/lp-2-0-soen01-managing-the-social-office-welcome-theme-0
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
The easiest to do is to just disable the setup wizard
#
# Set this property to true if the Setup Wizard should be displayed the
# first the portal is started.
#
setup.wizard.enabled=true

OR
to select non-English language as a language selection.