Fórumok

Deployment error: BasePortalLifecycle IllegalMonitorStateException

Robin Keith, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Deployment error: BasePortalLifecycle IllegalMonitorStateException

New Member Bejegyzések: 12 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.04.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,
When I make changes to a portlet in Liferay IDE and redeploy it to a tomcat on my local machine, I frequently get the error below and the portlet doesn't deploy. Sometimes restarting the tomcat fixes this, but sometimes it takes several attempts. It makes the deployment cycle very tedious. The portlet is building without errors, and it doesn't seem related to cases where the code change requires a restart rather than hot deploy (e.g. changing method's parameters in a class). I'm using the redeploy option in the Servers view in Eclipse to deploy.

Just wondered if anyone else has come across this? The error's below.
Thanks,
Robin

09:07:35,796 ERROR [BasePortalLifecycle:45] java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(ReentrantLock.java:127)
at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1175)
at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(ReentrantLock.java:431)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.concurrent.LockRegistry.freeLock(LockRegistry.java:137)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.context.PortletContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(PortletContextLoaderListener.java:104)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PortalClassLoaderServletContextListener.doPortalInit(PortalClassLoaderServletContextListener.java:91)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.BasePortalLifecycle.portalInit(BasePortalLifecycle.java:42)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.PortalLifecycleUtil.register(PortalLifecycleUtil.java:61)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.PortalLifecycleUtil.register(PortalLifecycleUtil.java:53)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.BasePortalLifecycle.registerPortalLifecycle(BasePortalLifecycle.java:52)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PortalClassLoaderServletContextListener.contextInitialized(PortalClassLoaderServletContextListener.java:50)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4779)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5273)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.reload(StandardContext.java:3908)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader.backgroundProcess(WebappLoader.java:424)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(ContainerBase.java:1352)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1539)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1549)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1549)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1528)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)