Fórumok

sever-manager-web

thumbnail
George Stafford, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

sever-manager-web

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 62 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.10.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
So the war for the server-manager-web-6.1.20.1-ee-ga2 deployed successfully according to my catalina log files. I then go to the configuration screen and see the "Click here to install app into configured portal server". I've validated connection first, and then click the link. When it loads the Liferay website I receive an error of "You do not have the required permissions to access this application."

I'm set up in the system as the owner and am the original configurator. I've created many things, so I'm not sure what permission I need to set to access the server manager?

Thanks,
George
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: sever-manager-web

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1123 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.02.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello George,

Sorry for the inconvenience. You have done everything correct but the problem is that there is a bug in the current version of the Remote IDE Connector App that makes it not work correctly with 6.1.1 GA2. We already have a fix internally but we are waiting on a new version to be published to marketplace.

However, if you would like you can build your own version of server-manager-web plugin from the 6.1.x branch here: https://github.com/liferay/liferay-plugins/tree/6.1.x/webs/server-manager-web

This one has been fixed and will work with 6.1.1GA2.
thumbnail
George Stafford, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: sever-manager-web

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 62 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.10.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
So I am finally getting around to this - what is the best way to build this on my own? Pull your git repo into my eclipse, build as a war and then deploy to my server?
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: sever-manager-web (Válasz)

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1123 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.02.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Yep, you can checkout the plugins SDK root, in the root of the SDK add a build.<username>.properties and add the following line:
app.server.dir=c:/path/to/liferay-tomcat-bundle/7.0.27/

Then via a command line go to the root of the server-manager-web plugin and run this:
ant deploy

Good news is that a new version of server-manager-web (Remote IDE Connector) is in the pipeline to be re-released on marketplace and will make this exercise unnecessary but until that should do the trick.