Fórumok

Easy upload of Related assets

Uffe Mouritzen, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Easy upload of Related assets

New Member Bejegyzések: 7 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.06.30. Legújabb bejegyzések
At the moment it is only possible to attach files as related assets if they are already uploaded. I need the possibility to attach relates assets directly to a file when I am creating and uploading it.
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: Easy upload of Related assets

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 2871 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.08.31. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Uffe,

I'm guessing that what you mean is to be able to add several images, for example, to a blog post, right?

We have plans to create a new method to quickly add several images (or other media files) through the WYSIWYG editor and the uploaded files would be automatically added to a folder of the Documents & Media library.
thumbnail
Michael Gaskill, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 12 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.07.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
We're curious to learn more about this feature for Related Assets as well. It would be of benefit to our enterprise.
thumbnail
Juan Fernández, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1261 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.10.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi!
Michael Gaskill:
We're curious to learn more about this feature for Related Assets as well. It would be of benefit to our enterprise.

More info here: Defining content relationships and here Liferay Features: Related Assets

Regards,
Juan