Fórumok

where is DefaultLandingPageAction.java

thumbnail
Shivaji C, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

where is DefaultLandingPageAction.java

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 143 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.10.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi, can anybody tell me whereis the location of DefaultLandingPageAction.java , i found some thing like /portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portal/events/DefaultLandingPageAction.java , but i need the fully qualified path.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: where is DefaultLandingPageAction.java

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14917 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
The path is based off of where you've expanded the portal source.
thumbnail
Vilmos Papp, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 529 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.10.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
Why is it important to know the physical location? What would you like to do with that file?
thumbnail
Shivaji C, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 143 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.10.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
I need to change the default url of the landing page, so that to make the login page as the default one.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14917 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Well then you're thoroughly confused...

The default landing page will be invoked after you log in, not before.

You should have the login on the welcome page already...
thumbnail
Ibrahim Mahammad, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 47 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.11.30. Legújabb bejegyzések
If you want to change the default page then just Set the property - in portal-ext.properties file as below.

#set the default Start page for a standard user upon login.
default.landing.page.path=/web/guest/login
thumbnail
Vilmos Papp, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 529 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.10.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

As the others already mentioned, the landing page comes in picture when you logged in successfuly and you can set it in portal-ext.properties, so no code modification is needed.

If you still like to modify the logic to fit your needs, please take a look at the Hook Plugins, you can modify a bunch of things with them.

It worth to get familiar with Hook Plugin development, you can save a lots of work hours especially if you upgrade (you don't have to reapply your modification on another portal source, just verify that your plugin still works fine)

Regards,
Vilmos
thumbnail
Manish Yadav, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

Expert Bejegyzések: 493 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.05.26. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello Vilmos Papp,
I have 3 community in liferay each community members have their own community landingPage. To achieve mentioned functionality i need to modify DefaultLandingPageAction.java.
Could you please let me know which one is better to use Hook or EXT for modifying DefaultLandingPageAction.java.
I'm little bit confuse between EXT and HOOK.Please correct me if i'm wrong
Hook:- I can modify

1. JSP
2. Property file
3. Struct Action Class [eg:- action class of any portlet calander,blogs,Wiki etc]
4. services ????? is it means to modify XXXXLocalServiceImpl classes of any portlet eg :- calander,blogs,Wiki etc

Ext
1. Everything we can modify by EXT

How i can differentiate between java Classes.

a) what are the packages or classes i can modify using Hook
b)what are the packages of java classes i can modify using EXT
thumbnail
Vilmos Papp, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

Hi,

For the details what can you override in hooks, please check the DTD: http://www.liferay.com/dtd/liferay-hook_6_2_0.dtd this is for the current trunk version, so your version's dtd could be different.

You could modify it with a hook by override portal.properties:
login.events.post=com.liferay.portal.events.ChannelLoginPostAction,com.liferay.portal.events.DefaultLandingPageAction,com.liferay.portal.events.LoginPostAction

There you can replace it with your implementation.

Regards,
Vilmos