Fórumok

copy Liferay portal from one machine to another

ahmad abuoun, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

copy Liferay portal from one machine to another

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 31 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.06.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi
when I copied application and database to another machine, everything run correctly except documents and images, it didn't appear.
how can I solve this issue.

regards
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: copy Liferay portal from one machine to another

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Copy the "data" folder to the new machine.

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 31 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.06.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hitoshi Ozawa, thanks for reply.
but I copied it with application and no result.
in document and media the folders and documents and images found , but I cant open it and when i try open or download it raise:

The requested resource was not found.
http://localhost:4020/documents/10180/18790/Q1_eng.pdf?version=2.0&t=1326637005150
thumbnail
Vilmos Papp, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 529 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.10.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
Have you checked that your data folder is located inside the application folder? You can find the settings in portal-ext.properties if you specified them .

Vilmos Papp
data folder is located with tomcat folder and deploy,logs,license folder
should I change where it located or not????

I didn't specify it in portal_ext.properties.
thumbnail

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 529 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.10.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hm. Interesting, it should work then.

If you haven't changed, Liferay uses the FileSystemStore to store documents and images, what stores them inside {LIFERAY_HOME}/data/document_library folder. So if you moved them it should work.

Perhaps you can debug it whether you find the reason why it cannot load the physical file.
thumbnail

Also don't forget to reindex your indexes (if you haven't copied your lucene folder as well). Without it you can have empty search results e.g.: for users if you don't rely on db searches but index based searches.