Fórumok

public vs private

thumbnail
Shivaji C, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

public vs private

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 143 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.10.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi, Iam getting a different field in my case along with public and private iam getting the another field, please check the attachment,what ever iam getting it is needed, but if i want to remove public and private from there, how can i achieve it?

Mellékletek:

Aarti Dholiya, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: public vs private

New Member Bejegyzések: 22 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.02.08. Legújabb bejegyzések
Try by adding below properties in portal-ext.properties file.

layout.user.public.layouts.enabled=false
layout.user.private.layouts.enabled=false
thumbnail

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 143 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.10.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
Thanx Aarti, it is working ,but small doubt, if i dont want the GoTo option also, means by default it should open a default page , no need to show the goto option also, what to do?
Aarti Dholiya, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 22 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.02.08. Legújabb bejegyzések
In that case, you have to override dockbar's view.jsp using hook plugin and from that you can hide go to option.
You have to do little customization bcz if you hide go to then you are not able to access control panel also.
thumbnail

hi Aarti, I did a small experiment , like removing
<c:if test="<%= user.hasMyPlaces() %>">
<li class="my-places has-submenu" id="<portlet:namespace />myPlaces">
<a class="menu-button" href="javascript:;">
<span>
<liferay-ui:message key="go-to" />
</span>
</a>

<div class="aui-menu my-places-menu aui-overlaycontext-hidden" id="<portlet:namespace />myPlacesContainer">
<div class="aui-menu-content">
<liferay-ui:my-places />
</div>
</div>
</li>
</c:if>

code from view.jsp, which is in tomcat/webapps/Root/html/portlet/dockbar, now iam not getting any goto option from docbar, dont know this is the correct way or not.