Fórumok

Manage Page : Other Language : Does not save the right translation

Martin Crawford, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Manage Page : Other Language : Does not save the right translation

New Member Bejegyzések: 3 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.02.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
I have encountered a problem with Liferay 6.1.1 CE GA2 with regards to the Manage Page functionality and handling the translation of a Page's Title. Often the translation does not take effect while more often if I set the translation of one Page's Title and then immediate update another the original translation Page Title is applied.

I have documented this issue here http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-31017

That said, I was not able to find out if anyone else has encountered this issue or if, even, a ticket or patch is already available. Mainly due to the inability for me to come up with a search query that captures the issue correctly (i.e. page, liferay, translation, title, etc are all pretty generic words for Google).

Any help?

Thanks.
Martin
Florian Eilers, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

RE: Manage Page : Other Language : Does not save the right translation

New Member Bejegyzések: 7 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.04.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
I don't have a solution to this, but I encountered the same (or a similar) problem:
In "Manage" -> "Site pages" I pick a page. I edit the page name for another language (for me, first language is German, other language - the one I'm editing - is English ( GB )). I click "Save". Everything works fine.
I pick another page and again edit the page name for another language. I click "Save" and the page name is now the one I edited previously.
Cheryl Stauffer, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 2 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.08.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
I am experiencing the same problem. Has anyone found a workaround?
thumbnail
Dhandapani S, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 176 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Did you find solution for this?