Fórumok

Installation of Social Office Issue

Xav NYC, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Installation of Social Office Issue

New Member Bejegyzések: 23 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.09.27. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

I have tried to install the Social Office plugin from Market Place.
It seems to work however the dockbar disappears and instead I have a message $theme.runtime("145")
If I uninstall Social Office, dockbar reappears.

I also noticed that on this installation of Liferay, unlike my other servers, in the site settings I do not have the Configuration, application adapter section.

I have the problem only on one server and I can't quite figure out why.

Thanks for your help.

RE: Installation of Social Office Issue

It seems that this problem is related to the fact that I have several portal instances defined in the same Liferay installation.
I tried on two other servers, one with single instance, another one with multiple instances. On the former no problem, on the latter I had the same issue.
I'd like to delete one of the instances but I'm not sure how to do that there doesn't seem to be any GUI for that. Deactivating the instance is not good enough unfortunately.

Help appreciated.
John Lin, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzés: 1 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.12.11. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi there

I have the same issue. As soon Social Office is installed my tool bar disappears. with the message "$theme.runtime("145")".

I had 2 instances too, but then I recreated this virtual machine so I have only one instance. The error still occurs so it has nothing to do with the amount of instances.

I'm running:
  • bitnami-liferay-6.1.1-0-ubuntu-12.04 (Liferay Portal Community Edition 6.1.1 CE GA2 (Paton / Build 6101 / July 31, 2012))
  • Social office version 6.1.1.1-ce-ga2-20120731132656558

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
John

John in my case I deleted the instances from the database, running a set of queries and the dockbar worked again. So I would definitely say it's linked to the instances. Did you import content after you recreated your instance? If there is content linked to the company id of the second instance in some of the tables you will still have the dockbar issue.
Xav.
Cyrille MOFFO, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzés: 1 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.03.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
hi,
i'm trying to install liferay social office CE on liferay portal CE,
unfortunately, i searched all over the internet and i did find a tutorial on how to do that.
Can somebody help me!!!