Fórumok

NewsLetter Functionality

thumbnail
Sandeep Nair, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

NewsLetter Functionality

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1744 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.11.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
Is Liferay providing a newsletter functionality, ie Whenever a new user creates an account a checkbox is given which says send me updates and information related new offers.

I have skimmed through the forums and havent found a proper answer. Some say to use Alerts and Announcements, but it is not what i need. I need an option for marketing email preference on signup and it should be completely on our users who solely decide whether they want to subscribe or not. Not like the broadcasting thing which Alerts and Announcements provide.

Regards,
Sandeep
thumbnail
Manish Kumar Jaiswal, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

RE: NewsLetter Functionality

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 153 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.11.25. Legújabb bejegyzések
look this link http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Proposals/Newsletter+Portlet
thumbnail
Aad Nales, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 24 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.01.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
or look here:

http://www.liferay.com/en/downloads/liferay-portal/community-plugins/-/software_catalog/products/11816131
thumbnail
Sandeep Nair, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1744 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.11.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
Thanks guys, wish it was there in 2008. Thanks for the links but I think 4 years for the reply is a huge time emoticon
thumbnail
Aad Nales, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 24 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.01.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Sandeep,

You live you learn :-)

But if you look at my number of posting you will see that they pale in comparison with yours. I wil keep better track of when an issue was brought up. Having said this, did you try our module? It was only released month or so ago and it is our first donation so any comments are welcome.