Fórumok

css sprite

thumbnail
Priyanka Dhingra, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

css sprite

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 501 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.12.20. Legújabb bejegyzések
I tried putting 4 images like :-

<liferay-ui:icon src='<%= themeDisplay.getPathThemeImages() + "/arrows/02_down.png" %>' message="down"></liferay-ui:icon>
<liferay-ui:icon src='<%=themeDisplay.getPathThemeImages() + "/arrows/01_left.png"%>' message="down"></liferay-ui:icon>
<liferay-ui:icon src='<%=themeDisplay.getPathThemeImages() + "/arrows/03_up.png"%>' message="down"></liferay-ui:icon>
<liferay-ui:icon src='<%=themeDisplay.getPathThemeImages() + "/arrows/09_up.png"%>' message="down"></liferay-ui:icon>

but .sprite.png is not created
as is mentioned in http://www.mslearningandconsulting.com/documents/28301/54708/Liferay+Performance
is there any other step that I am missing??
Ajeet Singh, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: css sprite

New Member Bejegyzések: 14 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.03.27. Legújabb bejegyzések
If you are using <liferay-ui:icon> tag, it means that you are using the sprite by default. Because if you will look into the tag handler for this tag you can see that it is using the sprite image.

Now to see the sprite image (.sprite.png), the sprite image is created after deployment of the theme. Similarly for your given scenario, the sprite image (.sprite.png) might have been created in the theme images\arrows folder.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks Priyanka for sharing that link. it really explains many points related to performance.

Regards,
Ajeet