Fórumok

Liferay SDK 6.0 is not compatible with IE6 and IE7???

suman alapati kumar, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay SDK 6.0 is not compatible with IE6 and IE7???

New Member Bejegyzések: 17 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.03.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi everyone,

It is strange , that i hard liferay 6.0 SDK is not compatible with IE6 and IE7???
Please friends just confirm me , Even i have been tested at my end and i found the same...emoticon
Any suggestions to make liferay compatible with IE6 and IE7 are appreciated ...

Thanks Every one,
Happy Christmas in Advance to all emoticon

Mellékletek:

thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: Liferay SDK 6.0 is not compatible with IE6 and IE7???

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14919 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
The SDK has nothing to do w/ browsers.

You're seeing the possible theme issues, but really you need to clarify which version of Liferay you're using as 6.0.0 through 6.0.6 all had changes that had gone in to address issues.

I'd suggest clearing your cache and re-rendering the page. If issue continues, try opening the page in compatibility mode.

But in general the 6.0 line is compatible w/ IE 6 & 7...
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: Liferay SDK 6.0 is not compatible with IE6 and IE7???

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Liferay 6 really didn't support IE6 out of the box. I think most of the fault was due to Alloy UI. I've seen great improvements in Liferay IDE to make it a necessary to develop rapidly with liferay, but I'm still waiting for something to happen with Alloy UI.

Back to the issue, it's possible to design web pages for regular users so it'll properly display in IE6. Nevertheless, Control Panel and other managements pages had problems so other browsers had to be use.

Another option is to use Liferay 5 which uses jQuery.