Fórumok

Navigation menu is not compatible with IE6 and IE7 ????

suman alapati kumar, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Navigation menu is not compatible with IE6 and IE7 ????

New Member Bejegyzések: 17 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.03.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Everyone,

First of all let me wish you all Happy new year in advance emoticon

Coming back to my problem ... I am using Liferay SDK 6.0.1 CE and i am facing problem where child menus in navigation portlet is not rendering properly(I am using Existing liferay Classic Theme) . As i know this is issue with existing liferay Classic theme , i really wonder how come liferay is not addressed this basic requirement ???

Confirm me guys , Is liferay addressed this issue???? and in which version this problem got fixed????
Any suggestions to make liferay classic theme compatible with IE6 and IE7 are appreciated ...

Thanks Every one,
Suman Alapati emoticon

Mellékletek:

thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: Navigation menu is not compatible with IE6 and IE7 ????

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Liferay 6 has problem with IE6. Use liferay 5 if you're going to be using IE6 if you can not fix the problem yourself.
Rahul Sharma, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 59 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.01.11. Legújabb bejegyzések
You can also solve this problem by adding css for ie6 in custom.css under themes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Rahul
thumbnail
Brandt Solovij, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 14 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.03.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
I've seen this happen with other "portal" solutions as well that render a page in segments. Rahul is spot on : you'll need to override the css via the custom.css file for the navigation. a combination of defining display and postion properties and z-index will solve the issue. You may need to override additional CSS on the page of the subsequent components to achieve this as well. Good luck and happy hunting!
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
It's not that simple. Most of these css problems are caused by Alloy UI which liferay has decided to use starting with liferay 6. We've been having many problems with it and it really hasn't been fixed and liferay.com seems to have dropped IE 6 support.