Fórumok

liferay 6.1 GA1: pemission problems

kawther JN, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

liferay 6.1 GA1: pemission problems

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 103 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.08.03. Legújabb bejegyzések
hi, I am facing pemission problems with liefary 6.1 GA1 on private + public pages of my sites. I cannot manage my pages content anymore!!
can any1 tell me is there sthg wrong with this version of liferay portal???
thumbnail
Milen Dyankov, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: liferay 6.1 GA1: pemission problems

Expert Bejegyzések: 310 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.10.30. Legújabb bejegyzések
Do you mean it was working on previous version and it is not after you have upgraded it?

RE: liferay 6.1 GA1 has pemission problems??

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 103 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.08.03. Legújabb bejegyzések
Milen Dyankov:
Do you mean it was working on previous version and it is not after you have upgraded it?

no, it was working on this version: liferay 6.1 GA1 but since some days and suddenly I could manage my pages content anymore.
thumbnail

So, to answer your original question: No there is nothing wrong with this version of Liferay portal ;) - or at least not in the context of your question

Seriously though, you should check what you, your coworkers or administrators have done a few days ago. It could be configuration or permission changes or some custom development.

well...it is good to hear that there is nothing wrong with this version of Liferay portal emoticon
but I am the only user (administrator) of the portal..and I didnt change any config or permission last days..but now even my private pages I cant manage them any more. I really dont know why !!!!
thumbnail

Hmm, things usually don't break by themselves if left alone. May be you have some schedulers that ran automatically few days ago and broke something. May be you have some crone jobs ... May something corrupted your database.
I'm sorry but, If you don't provide any more information (like exceptions, error messages, logs, ...) I'm afraid I can't help you much.

Milen Dyankov:
Hmm, things usually don't break by themselves if left alone. May be you have some schedulers that ran automatically few days ago and broke something. May be you have some crone jobs ... May something corrupted your database.
I'm sorry but, If you don't provide any more information (like exceptions, error messages, logs, ...) I'm afraid I can't help you much.

ok I ll check every thing very well, thanks for ur help.
just what I am worried abt is that I found in the link below that liferay 6.1 GA1 has pemission problems and I must upgrade to liferay 6.1 GA2 !!

hope u check this link:

http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/19001377
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 3089 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.10.28. Legújabb bejegyzések
Yep, GA1 has some security problems such as not asking for login when entering a private site, etc.

I would recommend you to better install 6.1.1 GA2.

Juan Gonzalez P:
Yep, GA1 has some security problems such as not asking for login when entering a private site, etc.

I would recommend you to better install 6.1.1 GA2.

thanks. plz can u provide me a link explaining how to upgrade to liferay 6.1 GA2 ? I am a beginner to liferay!
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 3089 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.10.28. Legújabb bejegyzések
Depending on what's you current version, but here's some good info:

http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/user-guide/-/ai/upgrading-lifer-5

Juan Gonzalez P:
Depending on what's you current version, but here's some good info:

http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/user-guide/-/ai/upgrading-lifer-5

thank u . actualy I am using liferay 6.1 GA1.