Fórumok

Hide page before signin

suresh reddy k, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

Hide page before signin

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 30 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.01.27. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

I created a new page (test page) with 2 portlets.

Present view is...as soon as I access liferay, I could see 2 pages (Welcome and test page); welcome page has sign-in portlet and test page has remaining 2 portlets. I could see data for portlets only on login... all well;
But, my requirement is to hide the page alltogether before sign-in (ideally, no point for me to show page with some (error) message... "Please login to view the content")

Can I hide the page (test page) and show welcome page only on first access and show test page if user logs in successfully?

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Suresh
Thomas Kellerer, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

RE: Hide page before signin

Expert Bejegyzések: 490 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.06.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
Remove the permission "view" for guest on that second page, and only allow community members to view the page.

To do that, goto "Manage Pages", select the page that you want to hide, then click on "Permissions" (at the bottom)
suresh reddy k, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 30 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.01.27. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply; it worked for me....

As of now, new page is displayed once I login.... is there a way to redirect to that page on login?? so that, I can avoid asking users to click on the page...

I tried the setting up the following properties in portal-ext.properties but, no luck

auth.forward.by.last.path=true
default.landing.page.path=http://localhost/web/guest/2
login.events.post=com.liferay.portal.events.LoginPostAction,com.liferay.portal.events.DefaultLandingPageAction

Thanks once again for the reply.

Suresh
thumbnail
Gere P, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 137 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.08.20. Legújabb bejegyzések
Try to give default.landing.page.path=web/guest/2
Vilmos Papp, módosítva 3 hónap-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 131 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.05.04. Legújabb bejegyzések
you can use the following link for redirecting after login: http://yourhost/c/portal/login?redirect=//web/guest/2