Fórumok

Workflow in own site

thumbnail
Jose Alvarez de Lara, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Workflow in own site

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 45 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.12.10. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi

I think the thread of Matt S Development a login portlet is really helpful for me.

This is what I would like to do, I would like to develop a workflow using three users Blue , Orange and Red.
To do that I have created an organization Colors with its own site Colors.

I am going to create three portlets Blue, Orange and Red and
what I should need is that those portlets only appear in the site Colors.

Secondly for every user I am going to create the a category Colors and I would like that when one of them log in only appears his corresponding portlet in that category. I mean I shoult need that Blue user has access to the three portlets having he is the administrator of the site but for Orange and Red users they only should have access to their corresponding portlet Orange an Red.

Is that possible and in case of it how could I do it?

Best regards,
Jose
thumbnail

RE: Workflow in own site

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 45 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.12.10. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

In my project I need to create a library that will be common for the portlets but
I do not know what kind of liferay project it is.

I am working in this project yet so any help should be appreciated.

Best regards,
Jose
thumbnail

Hi,

I was thinking about my question and having that it was not possible I decided to resolve by adding a key to every user (portlet) they have to
type before any action.

In this scenario does not matter if all the users have acces to all the portlets

Regards,
Jose
thumbnail

Hi,

I was confused. In a workflow every user has his onw login so there is no possibility a user access to any portlet but his own one.
This point light to my question. emoticon

Best regards,
Jose