Fórumok

Error after upload file... but the file is there!

Dev Guru, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Error after upload file... but the file is there!

New Member Bejegyzések: 7 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.10.29. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello,

I’m having a hard time figuring out why when in the default portlet ‘Documents and Media Display”, I do an upload of a file I get this error on the console:

603 ERROR [liferay/document_library_image_processor-1][ImageProcessorImpl:272] com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchContentException: No DLContent exists with the key {companyId=10153, repositoryId=10179, path=9, version=1.0}
com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchContentException: No DLContent exists with the key {companyId=10153, repositoryId=10179, path=9, version=1.0}
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.persistence.DLContentPersistenceImpl.findByC_R_P_V(DLContentPersistenceImpl.java:1984)

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\b.f.sousa\Documents\liferay-portal-tomcat\liferay-portal-6.1.1-ce-ga2\data\document_library\10153\10179\2\1.0 (The system cannot find the path specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.store.FileSystemStore.getFileAsStream(FileSystemStore.java:212)
... 34 more
However, if I go to the table DLcontext and for the path, and afterwards open the BLOP there it is the content of the file… so, what is this error about?

Thank in advance for any help.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: Error after upload file... but the file is there!

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
I'm not too sure but may be those periods in the "b.f.sousa" path. Try renaming the path.

BTW, which version of Liferay are you using?
thumbnail
Hajri Mohamed, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

RE: Error after upload file... but the file is there!

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 71 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.03.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
For future references, check you portal-ext file and search for the key dl.store.impl, if you are using it, comment this line and the export will work, another solution if you don't want to comment that line is to manually add lines to DlContent table that contain metadata for 13 files inside the data folder under liferay server.