Fórumok

ant build-service throws 'cannot be resolved to a type' errors

Kurt Xu, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

ant build-service throws 'cannot be resolved to a type' errors

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 57 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.02.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello all:
I'm using liferay 6.1.1 ce ga2, when I download knowledge base portlet created based on liferay 6.1.x, and run ant build-service, some 'cannot be resolved to a type' errors show up. You can find the complete errors info from the attachment. Even I use the portlet which was installed online through liferay portal and run well , then I copied the installed files from bundled tomcat directory into my portlet directory resided in plugins sdk's portlets and run ant build-service again, errors still showed up.

The funny thing is it was successful time after time yesterday but failed today. The only thing I did today is I setup the portlet development environment based on maven , but I think that had nothing to do with the errors, maven does not change anything of plugin sdk.

Mellékletek:

thumbnail
Manish Yadav, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: ant build-service throws 'cannot be resolved to a type' errors

Expert Bejegyzések: 493 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.05.26. Legújabb bejegyzések
Can you add jar avaiable in tomcat/lib/ext/*.jar in your portlet class path

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 57 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.02.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Manish Yadav:
Can you add jar avaiable in tomcat/lib/ext/*.jar in your portlet class path

Hello Manish:
Are you speaking of including that dir in build.username.properties file under plugins? I've done that,pls take a look at my build.fxbird.properties, fxbird is my login user of windows os.

app.server.dir = M:\\My-Documents\\programming\\java\\lib\\Liferay\\bundle\\liferay-portal-6.1.1-ce-ga2\\tomcat-7.0.27
java.compiler = modern
app.server.lib.global.dir = M:\\My-Documents\\programming\\java\\lib\\Liferay\\bundle\\liferay-portal-6.1.1-ce-ga2\\tomcat-7.0.27\\lib\\ext
app.server.type = tomcat
app.server.deploy.dir = M:\\My-Documents\\programming\\java\\lib\\Liferay\\bundle\\liferay-portal-6.1.1-ce-ga2\\tomcat-7.0.27\\webapps
app.server.portal.dir = M:\\My-Documents\\programming\\java\\lib\\Liferay\\bundle\\liferay-portal-6.1.1-ce-ga2\\tomcat-7.0.27\\webapps\\ROOT

up

nobody knows? It's been a big pain for 3 days. help me pls.emoticon