Fórumok

debugger recommendation

gordon daniels, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

debugger recommendation

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 797 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.08.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
I need to be able to debug the portal. So, I am hoping that you experienced developers will give me a few suggestions.

thanks
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: debugger recommendation

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14914 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
I do it all the time in Eclipse... Have you tried debugging? Having an issue w/ it?

It's best to use a Liferay bundle along w/ the Liferay IDE, have your bundle, sdk, portal source, etc registered within the IDE, but it definitely works like a charm.

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 797 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.08.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
David: thanks for the answer. I've tried the ide in the past. Had alot of problems with it. It definitely was buggy. I use the sdk but I am thinking of using Netbeans and its plugins. What do you think?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14914 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Haven't used NB in such a long time, so I'm not the right one to ask...

David: well, I will give it another try. I trust you and when you say it works like a charm, well that means something.

thanks