Fórumok

Sign in is temporarily unavailable

thumbnail
Karthikeyan M, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Sign in is temporarily unavailable

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 30 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.02.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Everyone,
I tried to create an account in liferay, but every time i click submit button it shows an error as "sign in is temporarily unavailable".. Can anyone help me to solve this?
thumbnail
Bart Simpson, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: Sign in is temporarily unavailable

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 522 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.08.29. Legújabb bejegyzések
Do you see any exceptions on your server console. If so please post them here ?
Also specify if you did any kind of customization for login?
thumbnail

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 30 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.02.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Bart Simpson:
Do you see any exceptions on your server console. If so please post them here ?
Also specify if you did any kind of customization for login?

Thanks for ur reply,

The Error shown in the console is:

07:16:05,844 ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-3][render_portlet_jsp:154] java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.liferay.portal.security.pwd.PasswordPolicyToolkit.generateDynamic(PasswordPolicyToolkit.java:164)
	at com.liferay.portal.security.pwd.PasswordPolicyToolkit.generate(PasswordPolicyToolkit.java:76)
	at com.liferay.portal.security.pwd.ToolkitWrapper.generate(ToolkitWrapper.java:32)
	at com.liferay.portal.security.pwd.PwdToolkitUtil.generate(PwdToolkitUtil.java:29)
	at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.UserLocalServiceImpl.completeUserRegistration(UserLocalServiceImpl.java:1506)
	at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:122)
	at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:71)
	at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:118)
	at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:57)
	at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:118)
	at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:57)
	at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:211)
	at com.liferay.portal.service.UserLocalServiceUtil.completeUserRegistration(UserLocalServiceUtil.java:885)
	at com.liferay.portlet.directory.workflow.UserWorkflowHandler.updateStatus(UserWorkflowHandler.java:70)
	at com.liferay.portal.kernel.workflow.WorkflowHandlerRegistryUtil.startWorkflowInstance(WorkflowHandlerRegistryUtil.java:142)

I Had connected the ldap server with my local host..
No other customization is done..
thumbnail

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 522 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.08.29. Legújabb bejegyzések
As you can see in the exception, that password policy is causing some problem. You should create a new password policy that matches the passwords in your LDAP, or you can simple turn of password storage in liferay by adding the property

# Set this to false when the LDAP user's password should not be imported to
    # the Liferay user.
    #
    ldap.import.user.password.enabled=true
thumbnail

Bart Simpson:
As you can see in the exception, that password policy is causing some problem. You should create a new password policy that matches the passwords in your LDAP, or you can simple turn of password storage in liferay by adding the property

# Set this to false when the LDAP user's password should not be imported to
    # the Liferay user.
    #
    ldap.import.user.password.enabled=true

Hi Simpson, In my portal-ext file I had the below coding I changed the password policy as true but still its not working
field.enable.com.liferay.portal.model.Contact.birthday=false
captcha.check.portal.create_account=false
field.enable.com.liferay.portal.model.Contact.male=false
login.create.account.allow.custom.password=true
ldap.factory.initial=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory ldap.referral=follow

ldap.auth.enabled=true
 ldap.auth.required=false
ldap.page.size=1000
ldap.range.size=1000
ldap.auth.method=password-compare
ldap.auth.password.encryption.algorithm=SHA
ldap.attrs.transformer.impl=com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.DefaultAttributesTransformer
ldap.import.enabled=true
ldap.import.on.startup=true
 ldap.import.interval=10
ldap.import.method=user
ldap.import.group.search.filter.enabled=false
ldap.user.impl=com.liferay.portal.security.ldap.LDAPUser
ldap.error.password.age=age 
ldap.error.password.expired=expired 
ldap.error.password.history=history 
ldap.error.password.not.changeable=not allowed to change 
ldap.error.password.syntax=syntax 
ldap.error.password.trivial=trivial 
ldap.error.user.lockout=retry limit
ldap.password.policy.enabled=true
ldap.import.user.password.autogenerated=true
ldap.export.enabled=true
ldap.base.provider.url.0=ldap://localhost:10389 
ldap.base.dn.0=ou=users,ou=system 
ldap.security.principal.0=uid=admin,ou=system
 ldap.security.credentials.0=secret
(&(objectclass=person)(userprincipalname=@email_address@)(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))
ldap.auth.search.filter.0=(mail=@email_address@)
ldap.contact.mappings.0=
ldap.contact.custom.mappings.0=
ldap.user.default.object.classes.0=top,person,inetOrgPerson,organizationalPerson
ldap.user.mappings.0=screenName=cn\npassword=userPassword\nemailAddress=mail\nfirstName=givenName\nlastName=sn
ldap.user.custom.mappings.0=
ldap.import.user.search.filter.0=(objectClass=inetOrgPerson) 
ldap.users.dn.0=ou=users,ou=system
basic.auth.password.required=true
thumbnail

What I meant was that you could turn of the feature of password storing in liferay by setting the given property to false and then there would be no conflict with the existing ldap password.
Or else now that you have turned on the policy, you will have to edit and check it then tweak it to match the passwords in ldap.