Fórumok

LifeRaySouce 4.2 Modification ?

thumbnail
Sri Ram INDIA, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

LifeRaySouce 4.2 Modification ?

New Member Bejegyzések: 11 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.03.03. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Friends,

I had download LifeRay source 4.2 and LiferayPortal 5.2.1.

When start the tomcat server( its part of LiferayPortal 5.2.1.) automaticaly browser start wtih http://localhost:8080/web/guest/home.

After that iam login as Admin level then Now iam change the theam and static content modified. But its not stored permintantly in the database . Once server is restart then automticaly change data its will be lost.

[b]So I Need how to stored permently in the database? and how to configure the database?(Default HSQL to Mysql)

Thanks,
Sriram
thumbnail
Julio Camarero, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

RE: LifeRaySouce 4.2 Modification ?

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1668 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.07.15. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Sri Ram,

in order to obtain a more appropriate answer, you should post your questions in the proper category. Using the forums in this way, you will get answers from the community in the proper context and people will be glad to help you. For example, this question should go into the Installation/deployment/setup category. This current category is only used for Development and Contributions related to accessibility.

I encourage you to post your question again in the proper category to obtain answers from the community.

Thanks a lot.
thumbnail
Sri Ram INDIA, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

RE: LifeRaySouce 4.2 Modification ?

New Member Bejegyzések: 11 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.03.03. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Julio Camarero,

Thanks Dear......

Regards ,
Sriram.