Fórumok

Issue with the my-greeting-portlet given in development guide

Yogesh Garg, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Issue with the my-greeting-portlet given in development guide

New Member Bejegyzések: 2 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.04.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi ,
I have just started with liferay development. I am using Liferay 6.1.1 GA2 CE edition and using eclipse with plugins-sdk-6.1.1 for creating the development environment. I am following the Developer guide from liferay portal and I found an issue with it. In the Section

Passing Information from the Action Phase to the Render Phase

The issue is that behaviour seems to be incorrect. When I give the new greeting in the edit mode the greeting is saved that means the process action completes and it shows the message in view.jsp. However, the screen shot shows it should display the message in edit.jsp.

Also,the liferay-ui:success and liferay-ui:error messages are shown on the "edit.jsp" in the screenshot. However, the code details tell them to put in the view.jsp.
I have copied those messages to edit.jsp instead of view.jsp thinking that it may be print mistake but it does not fix the problem and it never shows the message and always redirect to view.jsp.

Can someone please review it and tell me how the correct behaviour can be achieved. i.e.
In edit.jsp when the message is changed and submitted it shows the success message and then when we click back it shows the new message on view.jsp.

Thanks,
Yogesh.
Yogesh Garg, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: Issue with the my-greeting-portlet given in development guide (Válasz)

New Member Bejegyzések: 2 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.04.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi All,
I have found the issue. I have to set actionResponse.setRenderParameter .....

I found this in this post.
https://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/10712187 and it worked.

Thanks,
Yogesh.