Fórumok

Fix the width of liferay portal

utkarsh champ, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

Fix the width of liferay portal

New Member Bejegyzések: 6 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.05.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,
I want to fix the size of my liferay portal page. Currently my screen size is 1920x1200 but most of the user has screen with 1280x800. So i want to fix the width and make it in center to make it consistent across the screen.

BR,
Utkarsh
thumbnail
Ryan Schuhler, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

RE: Fix the width of liferay portal

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 77 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.07.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
Whatever div you fix the width on you can usually add a "margin: 0 auto;" style to it and it will center it for you. The element might have to be display:block; as well.
Hope that helps,
Ryan

Thanks Ryan for your prompt response.

Where can i fix the width? I want to display same way right now liferay website used to display in my screen. I am attaching both screenshot for more understanding.
thumbnail
Ryan Schuhler, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 77 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.07.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
I dont know exactly where would be best to fix the width. My initial guess would be on the #wrapper, but it depends what classes and ids you are using for your theme. It would be best to use the developer tools and experiment where it would work best to fix the width. Basically you are looking for an element that holds everything you want centered.

I am using the default classic them only. Didn't get any hint on where to change the width to make it consistent.