Fórumok

How to make the Calendar portlet as user level calendar portlet

thumbnail
Gurumurthy Godlaveeti, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

How to make the Calendar portlet as user level calendar portlet

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 208 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.08.12. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello Liferay Gems,

I created one organization & i kept Calendar portlet in multiple pages of Organization , it's working very good at organization level & page level also but if i wish to make it user level then how can i make it?

User level calendar means, user wants to see the events which made by him , have permission to see other events also. It shouldn't showcase the non-permission events to him in that page.

I am using LR 6.0.6 version, How to use Calendar as a user calender?

If this feature is not available then make me aware for how to achieve by overriding the code of existed?

Let me know if this feature or any new features available in Liferay 6.1 about Calendar portlet?
thumbnail
Pradip A Bhatt, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

RE: How to make the Calendar portlet as user level calendar portlet

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 51 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.01.29. Legújabb bejegyzések
Have you idea for how can I add Calendar portlet for all organization access. I have only a site for all. Here, Organization Admin can post event, site member just view it.

Problem I faced is that I have only a site for all so i can not distinguish between different organization. In this scenario one organization member can see event of another organization's event, I want to prevent it.

In short i want this calendar portlet at organization level where organizational administrator can add event and member of this organization can view only.

Please help me.
Thanks in Advance,

regards :
Pradip Bhatt
thumbnail
Pradip A Bhatt, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 51 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.01.29. Legújabb bejegyzések
Sorry.. I can not get u..
Hiran Chaudhuri, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 188 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.09.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
Gurumurthy Godlaveeti:

I am using LR 6.0.6 version, How to use Calendar as a user calender?
If this feature is not available then make me aware for how to achieve by overriding the code of existed?

Let me know if this feature or any new features available in Liferay 6.1 about Calendar portlet?

AFAIK the scope of the calendar depends on what page you put it in. In your case place the calendar in the user's private pages and it will be a personal calendar.

Since Liferay 6.2 there is a complete re-write of the calendar-portlet available. I suggest you migrate there anyway as it comes with a bunch of new features.
jack adision, módosítva 7 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzés: 1 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2016.08.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
With the help of Photo calendar software helps you can create personalized calendars easily. Using the template is fun and you can modify them easily. You can create the calendar that would look exactly the way you want that too in less time. Moreover, this program is versatile and it is one of the best calendar software packages today.

For more you can visit: https://sites.google.com/site/creatingcalendarinaneasyway/