Fórumok

NoSuchFileException, Upgrade to 6.2, DDLRecord issue

Klemens Dickbauer, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

NoSuchFileException, Upgrade to 6.2, DDLRecord issue

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 29 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.02.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

I am still trying to upgrade from 6.1.2 GA3 to 6.2
At the moment I am stuck when the upgrade process at initial startup gives me this exception:

00:54:37,527 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1][MainServlet:209] com.liferay.portal.kernel.events.ActionException: com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyException: com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyException: com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFileException: /opt/liferay-portal-6.2.0-ce-ga1/data/document_library/10548/0/ddm/com.liferay.portlet.dynamicdatalists.model.DDLRecord/11549/1.2/attachment/1.0
com.liferay.portal.kernel.events.ActionException: com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyException: com.liferay.portal.verify.VerifyException: com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFileException: /opt/liferay-portal-6.2.0-ce-ga1/data/document_library/10548/0/ddm/com.liferay.portlet.dynamicdatalists.model.DDLRecord/11549/1.2/attachment/1.0

Caused by: com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFileException: /opt/liferay-portal-6.2.0-ce-ga1/data/document_library/10548/0/ddm/com.liferay.portlet.dynamicdatalists.model.DDLRecord/11549/1.2/attachment/1.0
        at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.store.FileSystemStore.getFile(FileSystemStore.java:191)
        at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.store.BaseStore.getFile(BaseStore.java:257)
        at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.store.StoreProxyImpl.getFile(StoreProxyImpl.java:124)
        at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.store.SafeFileNameStoreWrapper.getFile(SafeFileNameStoreWrapper.java:176)
        at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.store.DLStoreImpl.getFile(DLStoreImpl.java:245)
        at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.store.DLStoreUtil.getFile(DLStoreUtil.java:326)

In the class VerifyDynamicDataMapping there is the class getFileUploadPath() where it creates a file system path:
/opt/liferay-portal-6.2.0-ce-ga1/data/document_library/10548/0/ddm/com.liferay.portlet.dynamicdatalists.model.DDLRecord/11549/1.2/attachment/1.0

But there is no referring file in my document library. The asset "11549" seems to have its origin in the ddlrecord table. I thought that was just a dynamic attribute table. But here the upgrade process finds a DDLRecordModel and expects a file. Can anybody give me a hint what's wrong here?

thanks,
~klemens

RE: NoSuchFileException, Upgrade to 6.2, DDLRecord issue

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 29 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.02.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
If anybody stumbles upon this post and is interested, there's already a bug report about this issue:
https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-42562
Bin Li, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 14 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.01.17. Legújabb bejegyzések
Same error here, is there any workaround to go ahead?

I did not find one so far. The cheap one, just outcommenting the code that throws the exception does not work - there was a nasty subsequent exception afterwards. I will try to find out more tomorrow.

- But you could vote on the ticket, maybe it helps. emoticon