Fórumok

Liferay Auto Login not work for RememberMeAutoLogin hook

thumbnail
meera prince, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

Liferay Auto Login not work for RememberMeAutoLogin hook

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1111 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.02.08. Legújabb bejegyzések
HI All
For my case i could not make it work auto login using RememberMeAutoLogin

I am using liferay 6.1EE with jboss server

The following are my configuration

company.security.auto.login=true
company.security.auto.login.max.age=31536000
session.enable.persistent.cookies=true
live.users.enabled=false
auto.login.hooks=com.liferay.portal.security.auth.RememberMeAutoLogin

My Test Case:

Click on sign in link
i entered user email and password and i enabled remember me check box.
after i successful login again i logged out and close the browser window completely
now again i opened browser and i access the portal and i click on sign

problems:

again it will navigate sing portlet

remember me check box not enable even i enabled first login

but user email and password automatically populated in text fields but check box could not be enabled

in chrome password field is empty only user email is populated remember me check box remain same for chrome and fire fox not enabled even i enabled first time login.

My expected behavior is i need to enter credentials at first time login and next when i click it should automatically login into system.

Regards,

Meera Prince

www.liferaysavvy.com
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

RE: Liferay Auto Login not work for RememberMeAutoLogin hook

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14919 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
1) clicking logout discards the cookie, thus undoing 'remember me' cookie. Stop logging out.

2) population of the fields on signin is often a function of the browser, not the code. Server side basically has no idea who you are and cannot automagically pre-populate the fields, especially if you've clicked logout which discards the login cookie.
thumbnail
meera prince, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

RE: Liferay Auto Login not work for RememberMeAutoLogin hook

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1111 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.02.08. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi David H Nebinger thank you for reply

What ever you said right.

I observed the same thing that when I l login I able to found user id,password and remember me cookies in browser.
When I logout then cookies wil be deleted.
Later I realized that until we are not sign out and cookies present in the browser then only we can automatically login using
RememberMe AutoLogin.

Many of people thinking RememberMe AutoLogin will automatically login even user sign out but it wont.

The thing is we should not sign out and we have to simple close the browser.

and regarding to auto populated data it will used the aui form autocomplete='on' this will used previous form data from browser.

I have the following scenarios please suggest me how to achieve

I have two kinds users

1) User have account in AD server i have to sign in using LDAP+NTLM
2) user who have account in only in liferay means i need to used sign in using liferay basic authentication

when i use LDAP+NTLM it will ask users credentials for each login but i want to make it to only one time.

and the same thing i want provide remember me auto login like even sign out also i need to persist the cookies.and next time user directly can login.

because our portal is intranet portal.

Thanks&Regards
Meera Prince
www.liferaysavvy.com