Fórumok

PHP portlets and Liferay

Portal PD Developer, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

PHP portlets and Liferay

New Member Bejegyzések: 8 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.06.30. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,
Is it possible to create a portlet in PHP and deploy it using Liferay?

I have a custom built portal, written in php which I would like to port to the Liferay environment. All of the required functionality (business logic, db connection etc...) is contained in my php which I would like to still use if I move to Liferay.

Apologies if a question like this has been posted before but I am new to the Liferay environment and I just exploring all possibilities to avoid a major rewrite of the php.

Is this possible or will I have to rewrite in java.

Thanks,
thumbnail
Albert J Carter-Corbin, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

RE: PHP portlets and Liferay

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 123 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.12. Legújabb bejegyzések
You you can create a php portlet. You can find the sample-php-portlet in the Downloads area of Liferay's website.
thumbnail
Arvind Mishra, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 226 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.02.13. Legújabb bejegyzések
lalaji Sureshika K.M, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 14 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.11.22. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

This is an urgent requiremnt. I need to add an existing PHP web application as a portlet to liferay.I searched for several times to find a way to do it. but still I couldn't accomplish it.
DOES any one know how to do it???

Thanks.
thumbnail
Albert J Carter-Corbin, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 123 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.12. Legújabb bejegyzések
Let me know if you still need any help and I will do what I can to you you.
lalaji Sureshika K.M, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 14 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.11.22. Legújabb bejegyzések
Yes, sure.

I didn't find a proper answer yet.I tried to integrate PHP application using iFrame portlet.But still there are issues regarding configuration of it.
If you can answer soon,it's really helpful.
thumbnail
Fred Wu, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 28 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.05.30. Legújabb bejegyzések
no need to use iframe. why not checking this wiki out for how to create a php portlet directly?
http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/PHP+Portlets