Fórumok

CKEditor spellchecking

jan sulin, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

CKEditor spellchecking

New Member Bejegyzés: 1 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.12.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello everyone,

I do have a simple question regarding CKEditor (or whatever editor is the default WYSIWYG in WebContent module, I think it is the ckeditor) and it's configuration.
I need to turn off the default spell checking functionality which is provided by some online web service (since it does not have the desired language) and enable browser based spell checking (where I believe the browser checks textarea and works with broader variety of languages).

I tried to add
config.disableNativeSpellChecker = false;
into the %Liferay_home%/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/html/js/ckeditor/config.js which should be the place for editor customization, but the change is not exhibited (I also tried for the sake of argument uncommenting
config.language = 'fr';
config.uiColor = '#AADC6E';
entries and still nothing. From that I assume that this file is not used for customization (since colout or language setting are not working) or I do not understand it and am trying to configurate the editor on the wrong place.
Can anyone of you out there point me to the right direction, where the first key/value should be placed in order to enable browser spell checking?
Ironically, the editor I am using right now support just the functionality I desire emoticon

Thank you in advance for your answers and best luck.

J.