Fórumok

iOS mobile SDK, problem with OBC while retreiving Vocabulary categories

Riccardo Masini, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

iOS mobile SDK, problem with OBC while retreiving Vocabulary categories

New Member Bejegyzések: 6 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.05.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,
I'm trying to develop my first app using Liferay Mobile SDK.
I was trying to retrieve Vocabularies and Categories.
I managed to retrieve Vocabularies with this code:

LRAssetVocabularyService_v62 *servizioVocabulary = [[LRAssetVocabularyService_v62 alloc] initWithSession:session];
NSArray *arrayVocabulary = [servizioVocabulary getCompanyVocabulariesWithCompanyId:10157 error:&error];

Then, with the vocabulary id, I'm trying to get the Categories for each vocabulary using the method:

LRAssetCategoryService_v62 *servizioCategory = [[LRAssetCategoryService_v62 alloc] initWithSession:session];

int vocabularyId = (int)[[arrayVocabulary objectAtIndex:i]valueForKey:@"vocabularyId"];
[servizioCategory getVocabularyRootCategoriesWithVocabularyId:vocabularyId start:-1 end:-1 obc:??? error:&error];

But I don't know what to pass at the 'obc' parameter. I've tried with NULL but the app crashes, I've tried with @"asc", @{@"orderByType":@"asc"}, but I always get an error from liferay:
Problem while instantiating class com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.OrderByComparator

Can someone help me on how to use the obc parameter?
Thanks
thumbnail
Juan Fernández, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

RE: iOS mobile SDK, problem with OBC while retreiving Vocabulary categories

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1261 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.10.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Riccardo Masini, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Doesn't work

I'm trying doing this:
[categorySerivce getVocabularyRootCategoriesWithVocabularyId:vocabularyId start:-1 end:-1 obc:@{@"-obc":@""} error:&error];

But I get this error:
Error Domain=com.liferay.mobile.sync.ErrorDomain Code=-1 "Missing value at character 6"

I saw in the json ws of my Liferay instance ( http://localhost:8080/api/jsonws ) that the type of this parameter is com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.OrderByComparator but the iOS api asks for a NSDictionary...I really can't figure out what I have to pass as parameter...
thumbnail
Bruno Farache, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 603 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.05.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Riccardo,

I will take a look into this issue. I created a ticket for that: MOBILESDK-15, you can receive updates about it by clicking on "watch" in the ticket.
Riccardo Masini, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

FYI
I've managed to get the method working by modifying this code in LRAssetCategoryService_v62.m, from:

- (NSArray *)getVocabularyRootCategoriesWithVocabularyId:(long long)vocabularyId start:(int)start end:(int)end obc:(NSDictionary *)obc error:(NSError **)error {
	NSDictionary *_params = @{
		@"vocabularyId": @(vocabularyId),
		@"start": @(start),
		@"end": @(end),
		@"obc": obc
	};

NSDictionary *_command = @{@"/assetcategory/get-vocabulary-root-categories": _params};

return (NSArray *)[self.session invoke:_command error:error];
}

to:

- (NSArray *)getVocabularyRootCategoriesWithVocabularyId:(long long)vocabularyId start:(int)start end:(int)end obc:(NSDictionary *)obc error:(NSError **)error {
		@"-obc": obc
	};

NSDictionary *_command = @{@"/assetcategory/get-vocabulary-root-categories": _params};

}

So, as suggested by the link in Juan Fernández's answer, the parameter obc is taken by Liferay as null.

The method also gives the result by modifying the method like this:

@"+obc": @"com.liferay.portlet.journal.util.comparator.ArticleCreateDateComparator"
	};

}
thumbnail

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 603 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.05.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
Thanks for sharing, Riccardo. We are fixing it right now, see last commits:

https://github.com/brunofarache/liferay-mobile-sdk/commits/master

Fixed for Android and now working on iOS.

If you want to pass the comparator, you can do:

"+obc": "com.liferay.OrderByComparatorImplementation"
thumbnail

Riccardo,

We just released a new version (6.2.0.2) with this fix, check the release page. It is published to Cocoapods as well. Check out the docs.

Thank you letting us know about the bug.