Fórumok

AssetPublisher does not show existing content, upgrade 6.1 GA3 to G.2 GA2

Klemens Dickbauer, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

AssetPublisher does not show existing content, upgrade 6.1 GA3 to G.2 GA2

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 29 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.02.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi @all,

i've upgraded to 6.2, and most of the stuff seems okay, but I have an issue with AssetPublisher that I don't understand: I have no filter in the AssetPublisher activated (just the site), but it's not displaying any existing (coming from 6.1) content (any type). When I create new content (e.g. a blog entry) it is listed.
I've had a look in the database in the assetentry table but could not find any significant difference between old and new records. I also tried to change dates of an old record so that i looks it has been created after the migration, didn't change anything.

Any ideas on what's gone wrong with my installation or how to investigate further is appreciated.

thanks and bye,
~klemens
thumbnail
Krzysztof Gołębiowski, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

RE: AssetPublisher does not show existing content, upgrade 6.1 GA3 to G.2 G

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 549 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.06.25. Legújabb bejegyzések
Did you try to reindex Lucene (from Server Administration in Control Panel)?
Klemens Dickbauer, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 29 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.02.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
Life is so easy with the right information. emoticon
I was not aware that the portlet is using the index and not querying the database.
Thanks a lot Krysztof!
thumbnail
Krzysztof Gołębiowski, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 549 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.06.25. Legújabb bejegyzések
Yes it is emoticon You're welcome.
thumbnail
sushil patidar, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

Expert Bejegyzések: 467 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.10.31. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,
By default in 6.2 asset publisher search using indexes as the following property is set in the portal.properties.
asset.publisher.search.with.index=true

You can change it ti DB search by setting the above property to false.

Regards