Fórumok

show a message in jsp only if user can config the page

Paolo Pilitti, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

show a message in jsp only if user can config the page

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 51 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.04.13. Legújabb bejegyzések
hi all

didnt find a solution.

i want to show a message in view.jsp to user if he /she can configure the portlet and the portlet isnt still configured.

something like

if user can configure AND portlet isn't configured
show message "please configure the portlet"

regards

Paolo
thumbnail
Sagar A Vyas, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: show a message in jsp only if user can config the page

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 679 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.04.17. Legújabb bejegyzések
I am bit confuse with you requirement.

You want to display error message on your view of portlet in case anything goes wrong in configuration of that portlet ? or
You want display message [Informative] to end use that he has to configure portlet in order to use it ?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Sagar Vyas
Paolo Pilitti, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 51 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.04.13. Legújabb bejegyzések
i meant the second that you wrote...

regards

Paolo
thumbnail
Pankaj Kathiriya, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 722 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.08.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
Below method may be helpful to you to check if current user have specific permission on portlet :

PortletPermissionUtil.contains(PermissionChecker permissionChecker, String portletId,	String actionId)
thumbnail
Alessio Vezzoni, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 13 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.02.28. Legújabb bejegyzések
You can use the permission checker as Pankaj Kathiriya has written for checking the permissions and then read your portlet preferences for checking if your portlet is already configured.

This link may be useful for understanding how to read and write the portlet preferences https://www.liferay.com/it/documentation/liferay-portal/6.2/development/-/ai/implementing-configurable-portlet-prefer-liferay-portal-6-2-dev-guide-03-en

Regards