Fórumok

Users and Organization won't show the users

lucas rosa, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Users and Organization won't show the users

New Member Bejegyzések: 2 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.07.12. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello, I'm having problems with the Users and Organization page, suddenly it stopped showing the users. I already tried to Reindex all search indexes, can someone help me?

Here is the logs every time I open the page:

WARN [http-bio-80-exec-44][ProxyMessageListener:81] com.liferay.portal.kernel.search.SearchException: org.apache.lucene.index.IndexFormatTooOldException: Format version is not supported (resource: ChecksumIndexInput(MMapIndexInput(path="/opt/aebofficer/data/lucene/10154/segments_987"))): 0 (needs to be between -1 and -11). This version of Lucene only supports indexes created with release 1.9 and later.
com.liferay.portal.kernel.search.SearchException: org.apache.lucene.index.IndexFormatTooOldException: Format version is not supported (resource: ChecksumIndexInput(MMapIndexInput(path="/opt/aebofficer/data/lucene/10154/segments_987"))): 0 (needs to be between -1 and -11). This version of Lucene only supports indexes created with release 1.9 and later.

ERROR [http-bio-80-exec-44][IncludeTag:129] Current URL /group/control_panel?refererPlid=53900&p_p_id=125 generates exception: com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.SystemException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.search.SearchException: org.apache.lucene.index.IndexFormatTooOldException: Format version is not supported (resource: ChecksumIndexInput(MMapIndexInput(path="/opt/aebofficer/data/lucene/10154/segments_987"))): 0 (needs to be between -1 and -11). This version of Lucene only supports indexes created with release 1.9 and later.
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexFormatTooOldException: Format version is not supported (resource: ChecksumIndexInput(MMapIndexInput(path="/opt/aebofficer/data/lucene/10154/segments_987"))): 0 (needs to be between -1 and -11). This version of Lucene only supports indexes created with release 1.9 and later.
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: Users and Organization won't show the users

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 2871 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.08.31. Legújabb bejegyzések
It looks like you changed the version of Lucene of your portal and the new one is not compatible with the existing index. You can solve this specific problemby reindexing (Control Panel > Server Administration).