Fórumok

Roles and permissions in liferay 6.2

Luis Silva, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Roles and permissions in liferay 6.2

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 42 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.04.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

I'm trying to make a configuration giving to some child pages the possibility to be managed by dedicated users.
My goal is this, have only one site, with only information in the private area, some top level pages and several child pages of this ones.
And the goal is this child pages to be managed by users. like User A - manages page A , User B - manages page B, and so one.
First this is possible without several sites? I want a "simple and clean" navigation.

Using Roles I almost make this but I have a problem, In Site Administration I give to the page all options to one role, and a user with this role in fact as the navigation bar to edit, but without content. I solved this by adding roles permissions in the Define Permissions on the Role configuration, but with this the navigation bar is global, not just for the page.

Any ideas? I'm open to suggestions.

Regards,
Luis Silva
thumbnail
Sreejesh Pv, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: Roles and permissions in liferay 6.2

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 41 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.11.27. Legújabb bejegyzések
Please try this so that you can display the dockbar based on the role

http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/8182446

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 42 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.04.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Sreejesh,

Thanks for the info, but this is not exactly for my problem.
This show's the navigation bar globally, right?. I only want that the navigation appears when the user goes to the specific page the he is allowed to edit.

Regards
Luis Silva

I resolved to using sites and other approach.
Now having a problem in a custom hook of MySites on dockbar.
I'm going to start another threat

Regard,
Luis Silva