Fórumok

Audience Targeting (a.k.a. Content Targeting) application is not compilable

Miroslav Beranic, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Audience Targeting (a.k.a. Content Targeting) application is not compilable

New Member Bejegyzések: 2 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.07.13. Legújabb bejegyzések
Is Audience Targeting (a.k.a. Content Targeting) application compilable? It seems to me it is not.

I am trying to compile a master/7.0.0 branch and a 6.2.x.

In branch 6.2.x of liferay-plugins GIT project, there is a submodule for it - inside folder apps/content-targeting. But this is not the same in branch master/7.0.0, there is no submodule.

I am not able to compile eather branch. In branch 7.0.0. it seems like content model is not compatible.

Compile branch 7.0.0. afer I have hacked around to get this far.

[javac] Compiling 20 source files to /storage/Workspace/Temp/02/Liferay/plugins/apps/content-targeting/anonymous-users-api/service-classes
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 1. ERROR in /storage/Workspace/Temp/02/Liferay/plugins/apps/content-targeting/anonymous-users-api/service/com/liferay/anonymoususers/model/AnonymousUserClp.java (at line 40)
    [javac]     public class AnonymousUserClp extends BaseModelImpl<anonymoususer>
    [javac]                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] The type AnonymousUserClp must implement the inherited abstract method BaseModel<anonymoususer>.isEntityCacheEnabled()
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 2. ERROR in /storage/Workspace/Temp/02/Liferay/plugins/apps/content-targeting/anonymous-users-api/service/com/liferay/anonymoususers/model/AnonymousUserClp.java (at line 40)
    [javac]     public class AnonymousUserClp extends BaseModelImpl<anonymoususer>
    [javac]                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] The type AnonymousUserClp must implement the inherited abstract method BaseModel<anonymoususer>.isFinderCacheEnabled()
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 3. ERROR in /storage/Workspace/Temp/02/Liferay/plugins/apps/content-targeting/anonymous-users-api/service/com/liferay/anonymoususers/service/AnonymousUserLocalServiceClp.java (at line 23)
    [javac]     public class AnonymousUserLocalServiceClp implements AnonymousUserLocalService {
    [javac]                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] The type AnonymousUserLocalServiceClp must implement the inherited abstract method AnonymousUserLocalService.deletePersistedModel(PersistedModel)
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 4. ERROR in /storage/Workspace/Temp/02/Liferay/plugins/apps/content-targeting/anonymous-users-api/service/com/liferay/anonymoususers/service/AnonymousUserLocalServiceClp.java (at line 23)
    [javac]     public class AnonymousUserLocalServiceClp implements AnonymousUserLocalService {
    [javac] The type AnonymousUserLocalServiceClp must implement the inherited abstract method AnonymousUserLocalService.getActionableDynamicQuery()
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 5. ERROR in /storage/Workspace/Temp/02/Liferay/plugins/apps/content-targeting/anonymous-users-api/service/com/liferay/anonymoususers/service/AnonymousUserLocalServiceClp.java (at line 23)
    [javac] The type AnonymousUserLocalServiceClp must implement the inherited abstract method AnonymousUserLocalService.getExportActionableDynamicQuery(PortletDataContext)
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 6. ERROR in /storage/Workspace/Temp/02/Liferay/plugins/apps/content-targeting/anonymous-users-api/service/com/liferay/anonymoususers/service/AnonymousUserLocalServiceClp.java (at line 758)
    [javac]     public java.lang.Object invokeMethod(java.lang.String name,
    [javac]             java.lang.String[] parameterTypes, java.lang.Object[] arguments)
    [javac]             throws java.lang.Throwable {
    [javac]                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] The method invokeMethod(String, String[], Object[]) of type AnonymousUserLocalServiceClp must override or implement a supertype method
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 7. ERROR in /storage/Workspace/Temp/02/Liferay/plugins/apps/content-targeting/anonymous-users-api/service/com/liferay/anonymoususers/service/AnonymousUserServiceClp.java (at line 80)
    [javac]     public java.lang.Object invokeMethod(java.lang.String name,
    [javac]             java.lang.String[] parameterTypes, java.lang.Object[] arguments)
    [javac]             throws java.lang.Throwable {
    [javac]                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] The method invokeMethod(String, String[], Object[]) of type AnonymousUserServiceClp must override or implement a supertype method
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 8. ERROR in /storage/Workspace/Temp/02/Liferay/plugins/apps/content-targeting/anonymous-users-api/service/com/liferay/anonymoususers/service/messaging/ClpMessageListener.java (at line 39)
    [javac]     AnonymousUserLocalServiceUtil.clearService();
    [javac]                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] The method clearService() is undefined for the type AnonymousUserLocalServiceUtil
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 9. ERROR in /storage/Workspace/Temp/02/Liferay/plugins/apps/content-targeting/anonymous-users-api/service/com/liferay/anonymoususers/service/messaging/ClpMessageListener.java (at line 41)
    [javac]     AnonymousUserServiceUtil.clearService();
    [javac]                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] The method clearService() is undefined for the type AnonymousUserServiceUtil
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 9 problems (9 errors)
</anonymoususer></anonymoususer></anonymoususer></anonymoususer>

So what is the status of the project? Is it compilable or not?
thumbnail
Julio Camarero, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: Audience Targeting (a.k.a. Content Targeting) application is not compil

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1668 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.07.15. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Miroslav,

the master branch of content targeting plugins works only on 6.2 for now (both CE and EE).

In order to compile the project you can execute the target "ant build-app" inside this app folder since all the libraries are not included initially to make the repo lighter.

More information can be found in the github page of the repo.

Cheers!
Miroslav Beranic, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 2 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.07.13. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Julio,

thanks, to clear one thing - content targeting master branch is compatible with 6.2.x version of a portal. My understanding was, it is compatible with 7.0.x version of portal/plugins.

Is there a public/available timeline for an adoption of a portal version 7.0.x ? Are there any plans?

I have found & solved few problems (from what I can conclude it is a bug) in the ServiceBuilder Main class implementation, while building Spring Context XML files. Current impl does not work (or seems to not be working) for the OSGI namespace. The XML concatination is wrong. So, I guess this has changed lately (as I noticed, Service Builder Main class IMPL has not changed in few years). (here I am talking about portal/plugin branch 7.0.x and content targeting plugins master branch).

Just wanted to say thanks. I will do a clean clone&build process for a 6.2.x branch and post back, once I am done (this is quite big file transfer, so it takes a while).

Rgds,
Miroslav
thumbnail
Julio Camarero, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1668 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.07.15. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Miroslav,

effectively, content targeting is being developed against 6.2.x only at this point. We don't have plans to migrate this app to 7.0 until we are closer to releasing 7.0. There are many changes related to OSGI in 7.0 that we will need to adapt in our application but we don't want to spend more time on it yet since all the OSGI framework is still very likely to change.

Thanks for testing this, we will be very happy to receive any feedback you can provide us!

Regards!