Fórumok

Upgrading Liferay 6.1.1 CE/GA2 to Liferay portal 6.2

thumbnail
behnaz eslami, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Upgrading Liferay 6.1.1 CE/GA2 to Liferay portal 6.2

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 54 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.11.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi

I want to upgrade my Liferay Portal version 6.1.1 ce/ga2 To Liferay Portal version 6.2 . I read this context https://www.liferay.com/es/documentation/liferay-portal/6.2/user-guide/-/ai/upgrading-liferay-liferay-portal-6-2-user-guide-18-en about upgrading but I couldn't do this issue. Does anybody who knows about it???

Thanks and regards.
thumbnail
Daniele Baggio, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: Upgrading Liferay 6.1.1 CE/GA2 to Liferay portal 6.2

Expert Bejegyzések: 336 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.12.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
hi woman,
please explain better what is the difficult for you for the migration. The question is not so clear sorry.
thumbnail
behnaz eslami, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 54 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.11.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
Daniele Baggio:
hi woman,
please explain better what is the difficult for you for the migration. The question is not so clear sorry.

For upgrading from version 6.1.1 To version 6.2 I have to use algorithm 6 ??? And I have to make changes in portal-ext for password encryption and ... same as that Link context ?????
thumbnail
Alberto Chaparro, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 549 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.04.25. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Behnaz,

Answering your questions:
behnaz eslami:

For upgrading from version 6.1.1 To version 6.2 I have to use algorithm 6 ???

Probably not. If you are already using permission algorithm 6 you can discard this section. To know what algorithm you are using please follow these steps:
1- Log in with a portal admistrator user.
2- Go to control panel/server adminsitration/properties/portal properties
3- Check the value for the property permissions.user.check.algorithm

behnaz eslami:
And I have to make changes in portal-ext for password encryption and ... same as that Link context ?????

For this question please check:
https://www.liferay.com/es/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/39096557

I hope this helps you.

Cheers.