Fórumok

Stop index search such as google

thumbnail
Ashish Ranjan, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Stop index search such as google

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 57 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.12.11. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi All,

I would like to stop share information to the search engine such as google from site.

i have gone though many link that is available on forum, but could not analyse how to configure to stop search from site.

Please help.

Thanks in advance
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: Stop index search such as google

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14914 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
The robots.txt file on a site controls what google will index. Re-ggogle for "liferay robots.txt" and you should find relevant info.
thumbnail

RE: Stop index search such as google

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 57 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.12.11. Legújabb bejegyzések
Thanks David,

I had done same as you mention but could not find the actual path where can i get the the robots.txt file.

I am using liferay 6.1.2 EE Tomcate.

Regards,
Ashish Ranjan
thumbnail
Pier Paolo Ramon, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

R: Stop index search such as google

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 90 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.05.25. Legújabb bejegyzések
You won't find robots.txt as a file, it's dynamically generated. Google for “Liferay robots.txt” to find how to set it up.

Sent from my iPhone with Liferay.com Forums
thumbnail

RE: R: Stop index search such as google

Thanks Ramon,

Not getting any proper solution to configure the robots.txt to stop index search such as google .

If anybody have done the configration please share how to achive.

Regards,
Ashish Ranjan
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 3089 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.10.28. Legújabb bejegyzések
thumbnail

Thanks Juan,

I have gone through as below mention link but did not got how we can configure the robots.txt so that it will
stops crawling and never receives the advice not to index the site.

Regards,
Ashish Ranjan
thumbnail
Dave Weitzel, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 208 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.11.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
control panel > site settings > select your site > robots
suggest you remove the sitemap as well.
thumbnail

Thanks all to give valueable inputs.
Able to fix the issue.