Fórumok

Upgrade from 5.2.3 to 6.0.6

thumbnail
Abdollah Esmaeilpour, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Upgrade from 5.2.3 to 6.0.6

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 60 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.08.22. Legújabb bejegyzések
I upgraded from liferay 5.2.3 to 6.0.6 but no organizations displayed. Also, I had more than 84000 users that now only 999 of them appear. Anybody can help me?
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: Upgrade from 5.2.3 to 6.0.6

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 6403 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
Check if the users and organizations are contained in the database (they should)

Then reindex (e.g. Control Panel, Server Administration, Reindex search index (or similar))
thumbnail

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 60 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.08.22. Legújabb bejegyzések
All users and organizations exist in DB. Reindexing didn't change anything, too.
Thanks for your reply.
thumbnail

I solved it. The problem related to Indexing. Following properties added to portal-ext.properties in order to search from DB not Index:
users.search.with.index=false
organizations.search.with.index=false
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14919 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
That's not a good solution as the cache is now bypassed for all user/org access, increasing your database workload.

Are you in a cluster? Are your nodes properly clustered (including indexes)? Are you using Solr?

There's plenty of other things that can be going awry in your environment, but the users not showing up is just a symptom. You've cured the symptom, but may not have purged the disease...