Fórumok

Import lar on first startup

stephen zambaux, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Import lar on first startup

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 63 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.10.03. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi, i try to import my public and private .lar on first liferay's startup by adding then to /deploy directory.
I had
layout.user.public.layouts.enabled=false
layout.user.public.layouts.auto.create=true
default.user.public.layouts.lar=${liferay.home}/deploy/Public_Pages.lar
in portal-ext.properties file.

During startup, i can read a lot of errors on log file, like I can find userid= and organizationid =

how can I set .lar page by default before create user.

thank you
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: Import lar on first startup

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 6400 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
You can't deploy a LAR file from the deploy folder - it would be missing quite some context: Anything in the deploy folder must deploy without further information (e.g. for which user etc.). Thus you'll have to put the file somewhere else, point to it (like you already do) and don't expect this to be done on startup: A user's site will be created when the user account is created, not when Liferay starts up. This implies that it's not done for existing user accounts.

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 63 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.10.03. Legújabb bejegyzések
ok so i move lar into a lar folder, configured my portal-exp.properties with:

layout.user.public.layouts.enabled=false
layout.user.public.layouts.auto.create=true
default.user.public.layouts.lar=${liferay.home}/lar/Public_Pages.lar

layout.user.private.layouts.enabled=false
layout.user.private.layouts.auto.create=true
default.user.private.layouts.lar=${liferay.home}/lar/Private_Pages.lar

layout.guest.private.layouts.enabled=false
layout.guest.private.layouts.auto.create=true
default.guest.public.layouts.lar=${liferay.home}/lar/Public_Pages.lar

But on first startup after configuration page (creating admin and connect to db ...), it doesn't work.
I have this This instance is inactive. Please contact the administrator And a lot of errors in logs:

Caused by: com.liferay.portal.NoSuchGroupException: No Group exists with the key {companyId=0, classNameId=10025, classPK=0}
        at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.GroupPersistenceImpl.findByC_C_C(GroupPersistenceImpl.java:5227)
        at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.GroupLocalServiceImpl.getCompanyGroup(GroupLocalServiceImpl.java:1093)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:115)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.DefaultTransactionExecutor.execute(DefaultTransactionExecutor.java:62)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:51)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:111)
        at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanAopProxy.invoke(ServiceBeanAopProxy.java:175)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy31.getCompanyGroup(Unknown Source)
        at com.liferay.portal.service.GroupLocalServiceUtil.getCompanyGroup(GroupLocalServiceUtil.java:1099)
        at com.liferay.portal.events.AddDefaultDocumentLibraryStructuresAction.doRun(AddDefaultDocumentLibraryStructuresAction.java:284)
        at com.liferay.portal.events.AddDefaultDocumentLibraryStructuresAction.run(AddDefaultDocumentLibraryStructuresAction.java:62)
        ... 90 more
06:22:26,323 ERROR [http-apr-8080-exec-10][PortalInstances:484] com.liferay.portal.kernel.events.ActionException: com.liferay.portal.NoSuchGroupException: No Group exists with the key {companyId=0, classNameId=10025, classPK=0}

Thnak you

It has worked in liferay 6.1 but not in 6.2. I think errors doesn't stop startup on 6.1. We try to upgrade our lideray portal. Do you have an upgrade guide ?
Harrie Hazewinkel, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 4 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.03.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
I even found out that a users export and import does not work either.

I believe the problem is in the part where a 'null' pointer for a field that refers to some 'id' in the database is converted into an '0' during the export.
Then at the moment of import, the import process cannot find the reference in the database that is '0'. At least, this I assume on the similarity of the exception.

I had it for users that could not be imported due to missing a region and/or country. I tried to work around it by creating a row with Id = 0 for the specific data, but it got messy in the end.

thank you, so there is no real solution to do this?