Fórumok

journal.content.search.show.listed=false not working

Marco Walz, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

journal.content.search.show.listed=false not working

New Member Bejegyzések: 13 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.07.12. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello,

I created a theme which uses $theme.journalcontentsearch(). The standard portal.properties tell the search portlet to use showListed "true" which means, that the content must be placed on a page to be available in search, right?

I want to get all webcontent searchable through the portlet, so I searched about this topic and found out that one can use:

journal.content.search.show.listed=false

in portal-ext.properties. I changed it but the search portlet still uses showListed=true ... I am using Liferay 6.2-CE-GA.

Does somebody have a solution for that? Is it a known bug?!?!

The generated URL looks like this:

http://xxx.com/home?p_p_id=77&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=maximized&p_p_mode=view&_77_struts_action=%2Fjournal_content_search%2Fsearch&_77_showListed=true

I can manually change showListed to false, then all webcontent gets searched. But that's not acceptable.... ^^

Thanks
Marco

RE: journal.content.search.show.listed=false not working

Nobody any idea? emoticon
thumbnail
Andew Jardine, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 2416 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.12.22. Legújabb bejegyzések
I can't even find where the result of that call comes from. I was expecting in the ThemeImpl class to find a getJournalContentSearch() method, and assumed that perhaps the property was being set to TRUE by default rather than being read from the properties.

One thing you could try would be embedding your own instance of the portlet using the $theme.runtime( ... ) call. If that works then I would guess that my suspicion is true -- and I would call that a bug emoticon

when using $theme.runtime("77") the link is generated correctly with 'showListed=false" ... but then the portlet-container div's are also generated. css-styling again necessary...

furthermore the search input field of the theme disappears after using the search. it shows up again when changing the page. $theme.journalContentSearch() would be the better solution of showListed was working ....

thanks! emoticon