Fórumok

Scrum Portlet based on PrimeFaces

thumbnail
Marcel Trotzek, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Scrum Portlet based on PrimeFaces

New Member Bejegyzések: 9 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.10.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi everyone!

My Scrum Portlet based on Liferay Faces and PrimeFaces 4.0 has just been released on marketplace and I would love to get some feedback as base for further development! I already had the chance to show it to Neil on Liferay DevCon (thanks again for your time!) and hope that the community likes it as well and it can be helpful for some teams out there.

The portlet is focussed on bringing everything needed for daily work in a Scrum team together in one place and making it easy to use, while still documenting the whole process for your customers.It offers a fully modifiable Scrum Board and lots of PrimeFaces components. In the backend it mostly uses Liferay components like Service Builder, Message Boards and Document Library.

If you are interested and want to give it a try, just take a look at Liferay Marketplace. A link to the user manual is included there. I would be very happy to read your feedback on the marketplace page or right here in this thread.
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: Scrum Portlet based on PrimeFaces

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 2655 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2005.07.27. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Marcel,

Thanks so much for showing me your Scrum portlet at DevCon. It has great features for teams following Scrum. Also, congratulations on its acceptance at Liferay Marketplace emoticon

Neil
thumbnail
Marcel Trotzek, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

RE: Scrum Portlet based on PrimeFaces

New Member Bejegyzések: 9 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.10.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi again!

First of all I'd like to thank everyone for trying the portlet and giving us feedback. We are already approaching the 400 downloads mark!

We have used the feedback we got over the last few months and our own experiences with it to enhance the portlet. Today our new "Plus" version has been approved and is now available in Liferay Marketplace as well. If you are interested in the additional features and would like to support further development, feel free to take a look at it and tell us what you think about it. I'll gladly answer any questions you might have.