Fórumok

Use of Terms after first login

Beppo Ivel, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Use of Terms after first login

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 112 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.04.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi.

If a user are already registered in a LDAP and this LDAP is connected to Liferay. I like to see that a user has to confirm the "use of terms" after his first login. Should I hook the loginAction for this process what you are suggest?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: Use of Terms after first login

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14916 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Um, registered in ldap doesn't normally have anything to do with the "accepted terms of use" flag...

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 112 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.04.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
Maybe you dont get my question. If I use a LDAP, which is connected to Liferay. All the user from LDAP can login in the portal without pass any terms of use site. But for the first login I like to see that a user has to confirm my custom terms of use?
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 6403 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
Do you happen to have the "require terms of use" unchecked in Control Panel?

Or does it behave for Liferay-only users, just not for LDAP-users? Which version are you using?
Virat sen, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 57 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.07.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
Beppo Ivel:
Maybe you dont get my question. If I use a LDAP, which is connected to Liferay. All the user from LDAP can login in the portal without pass any terms of use site. But for the first login I like to see that a user has to confirm my custom terms of use?

Hi Beppo,

If i understand correctly your requirement details,you don't want 'Terms of Use' page to come if the user is already present in LDAP, but if the user is doing first time registration,then your want your Custom 'Terms of Use' page should come .

Right ??

Please correct if i am wrong and help us to give you the proper solution.

Thanks !!

Hi Madhava,

Iam not sure if you get my question. If I would change Terms of Use with a piece of web content then I would simply specify two values in portal-ext.properties. I will not repeat my question a third time, because I cant see what is unclear in detail.