Fórumok

Missing source file after undeploying hook

Ishani Sheth, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Missing source file after undeploying hook

New Member Bejegyzések: 14 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.09.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hii,
I had created one hook and modified custom_fields.jspf file.Now when I undeployed hook and running my liferay it gives me error that custom_fields.jspf file is missing on this path ..\ROOT\html\portlet\dynamic_data_mapping.But this file is already there and it is still showing me error and I am not able to create structure .

Thanks and Regards,
Ishani Sheth
thumbnail
Ravi Kumar Gupta, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: Missing source file after undeploying hook

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1302 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.06.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Try. Delete temp, work folders. Restart Liferay.

Did you see the message like .. xxx-xxx-hook is undeployed... ??

message that hook is undeployed and I also tried by removing temp and work but it is still showing me error about missing that .jspf file.

Thnks for reply
Thanks
Ishani
thumbnail
Ravi Kumar Gupta, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1302 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.06.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Then, copy it once from a fresh bundle. Test if working fine, re-deploy your hook, test, undeploy hook, test.. if you face the same error.. then that's a bug.
thumbnail
Jitendra Rajput, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 875 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.01.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Basically when you override any OOB jsp using hook liferay replaces original jsp with .portal.jsp

For example if you are trying to override login.jsp liferay will rename the existing JSP with login.portal.jsp .

Make sure your server is running when you undeploy hook, Otherwise Liferay will not be informed about it and the original JSPs won't be restored.

I am aware of this concept.So my concern is that if I undeploy hook then this [.portal.jsp] will again be replaced by .jsp. Is it correct? And If it again replaced by original name.jsp then why it is showing me file missing error.?