Fórumok

new from existing source, path for IClasspathEntry must be absolute

thumbnail
Jack Bakker, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

new from existing source, path for IClasspathEntry must be absolute

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 978 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.01.03. Legújabb bejegyzések
I moved workspace from Windows to Linux and in LDS 2.2 GA1 and am creating New Liferay Project from Existing Source for each project (portlets, themes, layouts, hook)

all portlets (10+), a hook, and layouts came in fine except: the only portlet that has a service and all (4) theme plugins

below is an example of error on import of a theme

An internal error occurred during: "Processing plugin package resource.".
Path for IClasspathEntry must be absolute: C:/liferay/bizclient/workspace-bizclient62ee/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-ee-sp6/themes/bizclient-homepage-theme/docroot/WEB-INF/lib/commons-logging.jar

I don't see an old windows path reference in .classpath for the theme ; where might such a reference be ?

also interesting is that after above error, I can't open any of the other projects I already imported successfully, but then when I delete the bum bizclient-homepage-theme I then can open the other projects
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: new from existing source, path for IClasspathEntry must be absolute

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1123 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.02.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hey Jack,

Delete all the problem projects (but don't delete the contents) then go into each of those projects and delete the .classpath files. Then reimport all the projects and the problem classpath entries should be fixed.
thumbnail
Jack Bakker, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: new from existing source, path for IClasspathEntry must be absolute

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 978 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.01.03. Legújabb bejegyzések
Thanks Greg

Gregory Amerson:

Delete all the problem projects (but don't delete the contents) then go into each of those projects and delete the .classpath files. Then reimport all the projects and the problem classpath entries should be fixed.

I did as you write, and then noted the package explorer view for affected projects wasn't grouping items as expected. I also noted the .classpath file wasn't recreated after reimport.

So I created a test-theme, and copied the test-theme .classpath file into the affected theme projects. Did similar with affected portlet project (create test-portlet and copy .classpath into affected portlet project.

So, looking good now. Interesting tho how .classpath files in affected projects had no reference to windows paths, and only windows path detritus I could find with grep was in .ivy/cache

Thanks again. Enjoy.